These terrific Deadpool Easter Eggs were made by Danielle from From Girlie to Nerdy. The egg on the left is Deadpool’s logo. The egg on the right is everyone’s favorite Merc with the Mouth. If you look closely you’ll see Deadpool’s katanas sticking out of their holder that is on his back.
Danielle even has tips on how to make these eggs:
- Paint the eggs red (acrylic paint works well)
- Draw on the design in pencil
- Fill in the black portion with a Sharpie marker or black acrylic paint
- Use white paint for the detailing
- Paint two toothpicks black and hot glue onto the back of the eggs to look like swords.