Erin Salerno created this magical Wizard of Oz Cake. This cake is a like a I Spy Book, because every time I look at it, I find something new.
Here are some of the things I’ve found and I have no doubt I’ve missed a few.
- Dorothy’s basket that she uses to carry Toto,
- The Witch’s hat, broom, and bucket of water
- The tornado and Dorothy’s house
- The picket fence
- The Lollipop Kids’ lollipops
- The sheet music to “Over The Rainbow”
- The Tin Woodman’s ax and oil can
- The Yellow Brick Road
- An Apple from the Apple Trees
- Poppies from the deadly Poppy field.
Erin’s figure of Dorothy is stunning.